2015 Ticket Information / SOLD OUT
Festival Ticket Information All tickets go on sale March 13th, 2015.
NOTE: No refunds for tickets sold except online tickets and there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- VIP Access: 12:30 pm
- General Admission Access: 2:00 pm
- We will allow general admission access at both Front and Back gates – however, if you are buying a ticket at the backgate we accept cash and check ONLY, no credit/check cards will be accepted at back gate.
- NOTICE: Wine Tent Will Close at 5:00 pm, last call for beer sampling at 5:45 pm.
- NO ONE under the age of 21 will be admitted to this event – this includes infants and children – NO EXCEPTIONS!
DESIGNATED DRIVER Wristbands:
- Designated Driver WRISTBANDS are $5.00 each and DO NOT include a souvenir tasting glass. Designated Driver WRISTBANDS are sold at the gate on the day of the event. Because we do not allow ANYONE under the age of 21 into the fest grounds, designated drivers MUST be 21, and you will be asked to provide proof of your age just like everyone else. Designated Drivers get free soda and water with the wristband, and enjoy the live music and cheese sampling.
Taste over 200 quality brews poured by distinguished breweries
- Experience over 45 types of wine from local and world-famous vintners
- Sample and purchase gourmet cheese and other good eats
- Enjoy live music
- All attendees receive a souvenir glass
Only 3,000 general admission tickets available
Only 250 VIP tickets available
- Head South on WI 35S
- Follow Rose Street until it turns into Copeland Avenue
- Take Copeland Avenue to 2nd Street N and take an immediate right to the Southside Festgrounds
From the South (Viroqua/Coon Valley area)
- Head North on US 14W/US 61N until it turns into Mormon Coulee Road
- Follow Mormon Coulee Road until you reach West Avenue S
- At West Avenue S follow the road to a slight right
- Turn left at La Crosse Street to 2nd Street N
- Take an immediate right on 2nd Street N to the Oktoberfest / Southside Festgrounds
Are you a home brew master? Seventh Annual Between the Bluffs Home Brew Contest Form
Are you a wine maker? Home Wine Making Contest Packet
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
TOURNEY LIMIT: First 32 Teams to Register are in
– 1st place is 2 VIP tickets to Between the Bluffs in 2014 and fest swag,
– 2nd place is 2 general admission tickets to the 2014 Fest and swag,
– 3rd Place is 2 general admission tickets to the 2014 Fest.
Number of Teams are Limited and Sign-up will be on a First-come, First-serve Basis.
Money raised/Donated will go to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. All Money raised stays right here in the Coulee Region!
Remember to take pics of your favorite beer, wine, and cheese selections and tag it with #beerwinecheese and you can win a BTB T-shirt during the event.