Sports of All Sorts!
La Crosse, Wisconsin is not only a great place for silent sports, but it is also home to multiple state-of-the-art sport complexes. With a variety of attractions and plenty of lodging, any tournament can make its home here. La Crosse annual hosts national fishing tournaments, Stars of Tomorrow baseball tournaments, and the WIAA State Track and Field Tournament just to name a few. Being centrally located between Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, La Crosse is a great place to host any regional sports tournament.
University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, Viterbo University, and Western Technical College provide multi-sport complexes and collegiate playing fields with a variety of surfaces. The La Crosse Center also has great athletic space as it has hosted CBA Basketball teams, Arena football, and large wrestling and basketball tournaments.
- Miles of hiking & biking trails
- Boat Landings on the Mississippi River (10+)
- Multiple Adult and Youth Baseball/Softball fields with lights
- 13 Field Soccer Complex
- Mount La Crosse – Home of the High School Alpine Championships
- Many soccer/lacrosse fields
- Three large high schools with indoor gymnasium space
- University Facilities – Indoor and Outdoor complexes
- Two major beaches
- La Crosse Center – Sport Arena
- Veterans Memorial Sport Complex – Outdoor synthetic playing turf, a nine lane running track, and seating for 8,000+
- Paddle Trails on the La Crosse, Black, Mississippi and Root Rivers – 100′s of miles for canoeing and kayaking
Contact us today to arrange your site visit!
Director, Sports Events & Sales