Saint Rose Convent

715 South Ninth Street La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601 Phone: 608 784-2288
Share

The Mother House of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration, the Chapel of Angels is recognized as one of the most beautiful in the United States. Since August 1st, 1878, at least two Franciscan Sisters have maintained a 24-hour prayer vigil for the Church, community and the world. Featured on Charles Kuralts On The Road in 1978.

Comments are closed.