It’s Deer Hunting Time in Wisconsin!
This year’s Deer Hunt Media Packet and related podcasts can be found online at https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Hunt/wildwisconsin.html
The DNR will update the packet as needed leading up to the 9-day gun deer hunt.
In the 2018 deer season media packet, you’ll find the following information:
- 2018 Deer Hunting Forecast [PDF]
- Hunt Wild Wisconsin Mobile App [PDF]
- Wild Wisconsin Web Series and Podcast [PDF]
- What’s new for the 2018 Deer Hunting Seasons? [PDF]
- 2017 Deer Harvest Summary [PDF]
- CWD in Wisconsin [PDF]
- Chronology of Deer Hunting in Wisconsin [PDF]
- 2018 Deer Season Structure [PDF]
- Economic Benefits of Hunting in Wisconsin [PDF]
- How Can You Find a Place to Hunt? [PDF]
- Connect with Wisconsin DNR [PDF]
- Go Wild FAQ [PDF]
- Antlerless Hunting Guide [PDF]
- 2018 Wisconsin Deer Hunting Regulations [PDF]
For more information, and any media inquiries, please contact:
Policy and Communications Coordinator – Fish, Wildlife and Parks Division
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
101 South Webster St., P.O. Box 7921
Madison, WI 53707-7921
Restaurant Week La Crosse | April 22-28, 2019 Restaurant Week La Crosse is a week-long food festival, celebrating local restaurants and eateries in La Crosse County, Wisconsin. During Restaurant Week visitors and locals may enjoy three-course meals along...
Pearl Street Brewery Celebrates 20 Years of Brewing Craft Beer in La Crosse, WI.Pearl Street Brewery prepares a very special release of a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout in celebration of twenty years of brewing beer in La Crosse, WI. Deux...
On Tuesday, February 26, La Crosse Distilling Co. will host the Fieldnotes Dinner Series to benefit the Mid West Music Fest, a non-profit, multi-venue, multi-genre music festival held in downtown La Crosse, Wis. and Winona, Minn. since 2010. The event will...