It’s Deer Hunting Time in Wisconsin!
This year’s Deer Hunt Media Packet and related podcasts can be found online at https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Hunt/wildwisconsin.html
The DNR will update the packet as needed leading up to the 9-day gun deer hunt.
In the 2018 deer season media packet, you’ll find the following information:
- 2018 Deer Hunting Forecast [PDF]
- Hunt Wild Wisconsin Mobile App [PDF]
- Wild Wisconsin Web Series and Podcast [PDF]
- What’s new for the 2018 Deer Hunting Seasons? [PDF]
- 2017 Deer Harvest Summary [PDF]
- CWD in Wisconsin [PDF]
- Chronology of Deer Hunting in Wisconsin [PDF]
- 2018 Deer Season Structure [PDF]
- Economic Benefits of Hunting in Wisconsin [PDF]
- How Can You Find a Place to Hunt? [PDF]
- Connect with Wisconsin DNR [PDF]
- Go Wild FAQ [PDF]
- Antlerless Hunting Guide [PDF]
- 2018 Wisconsin Deer Hunting Regulations [PDF]
For more information, and any media inquiries, please contact:
Policy and Communications Coordinator – Fish, Wildlife and Parks Division
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
101 South Webster St., P.O. Box 7921
Madison, WI 53707-7921
By: Sara WaltersCan’t wait to capture that perfect Instagram shot of your meal? If documenting the dining experience is your thing, check out these five photo-ready restaurants in La Crosse County. Too Pretty to EatThe Charmant Hotel - La CrosseThe food at...
Mid West Music Fest (MWMF) has announced the full line up for the 10th anniversary music festival held in Winona, MN on May 3 & 4 and in La Crosse, WI on May 17 & 18, 2019. Performing across both historic downtowns will be over 100 musical acts representing a...
Jay Owenhouse, a legendary escape artist and one of the most awarded illusionists in history, is appearing in La Crosse WI. – one night only in “Dare to Believe!”, an illusion spectacular. The show has been voted by audiences and critics alike “One of the...